Being a member of the ACOE and participating in the association provides many rewarding benefits and opportunities to build business alliances. Click on the online application below, fill out the information and submit today!
All memberships are per year and per person. Companies cannot share membership between multiple employees. Memberships may be rolled over to a different employee only if the paid member has left the said company.
- Professional Growth Opportunities
- Facilities Safety Training
- Energy Conservation Programs
- Networking with Other Engineers
- Educational Seminars & Programs
- OSHA & EPA Updates
- Code Reviews
- Technical Training
- Self-Improvement Training
- Networking with Service Providers
- New Trends in Engineering
- Site Visits & Plant Tours
- ACOE Directory of all Members
- Educational Opportunities
- Social Activities
Service Provider Benefits
- Networking Face-to-Face With Engineers
- Meeting Sponsorship Opportunities
- Event Sponsorship Opportunities
- ACOE Directory of All Members
- Educating and Informing Engineers About Your Company’s Products & Services
Full Member (Engineer) $350.00
(Full Member) A person whose principal activity and employment is presently in plant and facility engineering for the purposes of operation and maintenance.
Associate Member (Vendors) $550.00
(Associate Member) The term, Associate Member, shall refer to those individuals whose principal activity or employment is directly related to plant or facility engineering work in a specialized branch of the profession or concerned with the dissemination of knowledge by teaching or through publication of related technical material, or one who either by engineering, technical or scientific attainment or by practical experience is qualified to cooperate with or provide a service or product to plant and facility operators. These professionals are known as but not limited to teaching professionals, MEP design engineers and or hold a Masters License in a recognized support trade critical to plant operation and maintenance.
Student Member (Enrolled in School) $150.00
(Student Member) A Student Member is one who is presently enrolled in undergraduate studies in a university, college or technical school and is employed as an apprentice engineer, pursuing a course curriculum in preparation for a career in plant and facility engineering.